Screed Doctor Screed Testing Services
With the increasing number of screed failures in theUK, contractors are now taking every step to ensure the quality of their screed meets the expected quality standards. Lifting and replacing screed during the later stages can be expensive and time consuming. It is important that any flaws or inaccuracies in the screed are spotted at the right stage and necessary action taken before it is too late to intervene.
A range of scientific screed tests are now available to:
- Assess the quality of the screed at various stages to prevent potential problems, and
- To ensure if the actual quality of the screed meets the expected standards
Through the Screed Doctor Screed Testing Services, the Screed Scientist aims to provide screeders, contractors and builders with the most comprehensive and the best available screed testing services in the UK.
To find out more please follow these links:
- Level Survey for datum above sea level
- Level Survey by Laser for measuring Departure from Datum
- BRE Drop Hammer Test
- Surface Regularity Test
- Calcium Carbide Moisture Test